Create and maintain training materials and supporting documentation for maintenance of Integrated Undersea Surveillance System (IUSS) and Integrated Common Processor (ICP) systems. Develop or conduct training sessions for customers and/or in-house customer engineers.
The following skills are required:
(1) Experience performing network/server system operations and/or maintenance.
(2) Experience developing training course lessons and technical documentation.
(3) Experience teaching formal maintenance/operations courses.
(4) Ability to learn system hardware and software changes using engineering documentation and notes, working with software and hardware engineers and with engineering prototypes.
(5) Experience in IUSS or ICP operations/maintenance preferred, but not required.
(1) Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent experience with six years of professional experience or; Master’s degree in related discipline with four years of professional experience.
(3) Candidates must be U.S. citizens able to obtain a Secret level security clearance.
Contract Term: 40 hours/week, onsite in Northern Virginia and several locations throughout the country. Company will compensate for travel expenses outside the Northern Virginia area.
Job Location: Manassas, Virginia
Gromelski and Associates is a proud Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/ Female/Disability/Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.